How can I change my major?


How can I change my major?


It is always recommended that you seek academic advice before you change your major.

If you started your degree in 2015 (or changed to a 2015 degree with a course transfer), you can only graduate with the degree you are admitted to, including any majors and minors you have selected. If you wish to graduate with a different major and/or minor, you need to request for it to be changed on your study plan OR you may need to do a course transfer. This page explains how degrees with majors work and what you need to do if you wish to change your major.

If you have further questions please submit an online enquiry.