How do I discontinue my studies?


How do I discontinue my studies?


To discontinue your studies you need to withdraw via eStudent from all units as soon as possible before the census date.  When you are no longer enrolled in any units, you will be considered to not be effectively enrolled in your course.

If you have been absent from study with Macquarie for less than 12 months and want to return to your previous course, you can re-enrol via eStudent. If your absence has been for more than 12 months, you need to apply for readmission. If you studied at all during this discontinuance period OR wish to study a different course, you need to apply online to UAC to return to Macquarie.

If you would like additional information, you can access the discontinuations and readmissions page or make an enquiry online.