I am a re-enrolling student. Do I need to complete an eCAF?


I am a re-enrolling student. Do I need to complete an eCAF?


Please note that any approved HECS-HELP/FEE-HELP form you complete will last for your entire course. You will not need to lodge a new one unless:

1. you change courses

2. you take 2 or more consecutive sessions off as leave.

 Please note that you CAN NOT defer your Student Amenities Fee (SSAF) to your HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP form.You will need a separate SA-HELP form.


Please note that if you are studying on campus, you may also be liable for the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) as well. Further information on this fee can be found here: http://www.studentadmin.mq.edu.au/fees/ssaf.html

 If you would also like to defer this fee, you will need to complete a separate SA-HELP eCAF by the census date and have this approved.  The SA-HELP form can be completed as follows:

1.            Log onto estudent

2.            Click on the ‘My Offer’ or ‘My Finances tab

3.            Click on the ‘Submit new Commonwealth Assistance Form’ link

4.            Choose the course you are currently “Admitted” into.

5.            Select “Enter Form” for SA-HELP and complete

6.            Once submitted, the next screen should be a confirmation one. If the form status says 'Approved' automatically, you have completed the form correctly. If not, please attempt to complete the form once again


Hope this information is helpful. All the best with your studies.