Who can I talk to if I'm feeling stressed?


Who can I talk to if I'm feeling stressed?


Care MQ is a 24-hour health and wellbeing phone service available to students by calling 1800 227 367. It is free of charge to all domestic, international, distance, study abroad or City Campus students.

The service covers:

  • health and medical concerns, including emergency help
  • psychological health and counselling
  • security and safety
  • accommodation
  • transport 

Alternatively, please contact Campus Wellbeing for counselling services. The counselling service provides students one on one session's with a psychologist. Most of the counselling sessions are face-to-face; phone consultations can also be arranged for students who are enrolled in distance study programs, or cannot travel to the University campus.


Please submit an online enquiry if you require any more information.