Can I transfer between degrees?


Can I transfer between degrees?


Undergraduate students can transfer between bachelor degrees either by internal course transfer or via UAC. To transfer internally your new degree must be listed on the course transfer requirements table which can be found on the Course Transfer website. If your new degree is not listed you must apply via UAC.

The application process opens after each formal exam period and you can lodge 1 application per session. You must meet the advertised eligibility and entry criteria in order to apply for an internal course transfer.


For postgraduate students, there is no direct transfer process between degrees. If you want to change to another course, you need to apply for that course.  Follow this link for more information on course transfer for postgraduate students.  


Need more help? Contact:

Student Connect
18 Wally's Walk, Level 2 MUSE
T: +61 2 9850.6410