How do I change my major?


How do I change my major?


If you wish to change your major you can find all information on how and when you can apply on the Change of Major website. 

It is recommended that you seek academic advice from your faculty prior to changing your major.

Please note that this process can be used for undergraduate students wishing to add a new major, change their qualifying major, add/remove a further major or add/remove a minor. Postgraduate students can also use this form to change their specialisation, where eligible.