Am I entitled to credit for previous study?


Am I entitled to credit for previous study?


When applying for a course at Macquarie University, you may wish to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for study undertaken at a recognised institution, such as another university, polytechnic/TAFE or Business College.

Getting credit or advanced standing for your previous study may reduce the number of units you need to take in your undergraduate course at Macquarie University. Detailed information about eligibility, qualifications and the application process can be found on the Recognition of Prior Learning webpage.


Need more help? Contact:


Student Connect
18 Wally's Walk, Level 2 MUSE
T: +61 2 9850.6410