How do I find a Faculty of Arts academic advisor?


How do I find a Faculty of Arts academic advisor?


Course Advising is advice regarding the structure of your degree e.g. what are the required units for your degree and/or major? What Unit will I enrol in next Session? If you require Course Advice, which is the process of checking your course to ensure it meets the rules for the degree in which you are enrolled, then please lodge your request at 

Please identify your ASK enquiry with the subject "Faculty of Arts Course advice"

Academic advice is focused on questions related to specific course or unit content, which requires expert understanding of course content. Academic Advising includes advice regarding the content of units or the relevance of courses/majors to your overall educational and future employment goals. It is best that you seek Course advice as per above before being assigned to the appropriate academic by the Student Admin staff.